Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Six Word Saturday: Thank You


(click on image to join the fun)

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS"

I truly appreciate those of you who offered your prayers and condolences, whether through comments or silently.

The funeral for my nephew-in-law was lovely.  I hadn't realized he left a ten year old daughter so I felt for her the most.

My sister's funeral will be this coming Friday.  I suspect I'm going to have a rough time then.  Up to this point it doesn't feel real so I suspect it will be then.  Don't worry.  We know she's in a good place now and we'll see her (and him) again.  It's comforting this Easter season to know that because of Him we can live again ...

 

Again, my sincere gratitude,

6 comments:

  1. That video is so powerful. Thank you for sharing. It is so wonderful to have that Hope in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My deepest sympathies to your family as well. That is such a beautiful video. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sad time for you. So sorry for your loss. You'll be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates