Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday #7 and #8


Last week slipped by me and I missed a Thankful Thursday post then, so I'm going to share a couple of things I'm grateful for to make up.  :)

1)  Medicine.  The cold-flu bug have been making its round at my home so it's nice to have over-the-counter remedy that helps to alleviate some of the miserable symptoms that we're taking turns in experiencing.

2)  Chick-fil-A (my local one particularly).  A fabulous fast food restaurant chain that is clean, has good food, friendly staff, and an indoor playground!  I can read and chill while the kids play.  Win-win for all.

1 comment:

  1. I often think how grateful I am to live in an age with antibiotics. Heavenly Father knew I wouldn't cope with leaches and crushed egg shells as medicine! Have a good week.
    Gwynn
    http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates