Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Sale Alert: The Throne of Glass Novellas

After reading Gwynneth White's enthusiastic review of The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Mass, I wanted to read it.  I'm in the mood for a kick-tush heroin read and thought this might deliver.  So I looked it up at Amazon and it's on sale!  Also discovered that all 4 novellas are half off ... 99 cents each, so I bought them and thought I'd share my findings with you.  I skimmed through the reviews on Goodreads and found many rave reviews so I feel good about the purchase. 

I suppose if I end up liking these novellas, I'll have to look into the full book, Throne of Glass.

Anyone read these books?  What are your thoughts? ~Thanks.







2 comments:

  1. They are awesome! And I'm not a big novella fan. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuk! I paid full price. No fair! Thanks for the plug! And I hope you love them. Look forward to your reviews.
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates