Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List


Oh, I love authors so much I thought I'd double my Top Ten plus two more for good measure (this of course if I actually wasn't frugal). So here they are in alphabetical order (I probably could come up with 22 more!).


1. Mitch Albom

2. Orson Scott Card

3. Cassandra Clare

4. Paulo Coelho

5. Suzanne Collins

6. Kate Evangelista

7. Richard Paul Evans

8. Gordon B. Hinckley

9. Kittie Howard

10. Cameron Jace

11. David Levithan

12. C. Lee McKenzie

13. L.M. Montgomery

14. Rachel Morgan

15. Haruki Murakami

16. Stephenie Myer

17. Janette Rallison

18. J.K. Rowling

19. Nicholas Sparks

20. Katherine Stockett

21. Dieter F. Uchtdorf

22. Jason F. Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates