Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Know Me Better #11

Join the fun and link up @I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

This week's questions:

10 words that describe yourself?
Sensitive, forgetful, kind, grateful, nervous, worrier, friendly, quiet, eclectic, private

Favorite TV Shows?
Dancing with the Stars; Monk; Today Show (one with Matt, Savannah, etc., not the one with Hoda & Kathy Lee!!)

If you could take over the world, would you?
No, too much work!

Who was the first boy you kissed?
My first boyfriend, Don.  I was 21.

How do you unwind?
If my husband's around, I'd pounce on him ..otherwise, I'd read or watch a TV movie. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would like to get to know you too!  Please feel free to give your answers in the comments or provide me a link to your post ..I’ll be sure to stop by. :)

7 comments:

  1. I sometimes wish I could have had my first kiss with a special guy, but then I think, I never actually kissed the guy I wanted.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! We have the same answers for the "taking the world" question.

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. No taking over the world for me either and 21 wow that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to get to know more about you. To answer your questions .....

    Sensitive, quirky, a bit of a loner, interested, curious, loyal, clumsy, patient, hates injustice, a trier.

    The Big Bang Theory, Coronation Street.

    Read a book, slam a door, eat chocolate, sleep.

    Would I rule the world? No, just the country.

    Aged 2, I kissed my nana's neighbours son telling him I was going to marry him when I grew up.

    Read, slam doors, eat chocolate, count my blessings.




    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree- taking over the world would be too much work. I don't think I'm cut out to be a leader, either. Thanks for stopping by our post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by ladies! It's good getting to know something about you through this hop.

    Tracy--love your answers and from what I have come to know through reading your blog, this sounds like you!! Love the count my blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, pounce your husband :) That never helps me unwind...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates