Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Freebie Alert: Angelfall by Susan Ee

Grrrr!  Blogger's not letting me upload an image!!  They don't tell me what's going on either ..just sits there on the upload screen doing nothing!!  Anyone else having this problem?  Please help.  Thanks.

Anyway, found an AWESOME freebie!  Angelfall by Susan Ee.  Aahhhh, heard so many good things about this in the past and I couldn't click fast enough to get my copy!!  Go HERE to get yours.  Hurry, I don't know when it ends.  :)

Here's an image from Goodreads:
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)



5 comments:

  1. Blogger drives me nuts at times! :))) I read where the company's disappointed about its Google+ and changes will be coming. I never got into the swing of Google+ -- all those circles, too much like FB in some respects and too teen-agey in other respects.

    Anyway, Happy New Year, Jinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome a Freebie thanks for this gotta go grab it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kitty= Thanks for stopping by Kitty! Yes, Blogger has driven me nuts a few times but it lets me blog for free so can't complain too much. :D HNY to you too!!

    @Arch= You're welcome. I hear it's an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this one! Definitely going to check it out ASAP! Thanks!

    Cleo Rogers Dependable San Antonio Maid Service Company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelfall was an extremely enjoyable read. It had action, romance, and a hint of cheesiness that all YA novels need.

    Highly recommended Bellevue Janitorial Services outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates