Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF: Love Stories


Who's ready for the weekend?! I know I am! I'm introducing a new(ish) feature for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for my followers. Feel free to get involved by linking up at the bottom. If not, I'd love to read your responses in the comments. Thanks! (Ginger @GRreads)

This Friday's question:
Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?

My Answer:

The Thorn Birds



The Wednesday Letters



The Notebook



Brava, Valentine



Flipped



Dash & Lily's Book of Dares



My Week's Recap (2/3-2/10):
  • TGIF: Book Appeal
  • Book Review:  My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
  • Book Review:  Rumpelstiltskin by Donna Diamond
  • Must Read Monday:  Anne of Green Gables
  • Leap into Books Giveaway Hop reminder sign-up
  • Book Review:  Charlotte's Web

4 comments:

  1. I want to read the Book of Dares--and its moved up on TBR now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look for your review of it Brandi! Really enjoyed that book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot all about The Thornbirds! Great couple! Oh, I think I need to read it again....it's been a loooooong time. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to re-read it again too Annette. It's been years!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates