Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Limelight Reviews

Here's a wonderful new meme hosted by Louise @Between the Covers.  The idea is to "garner meaningful comments on the reviews we spend hours sweating over, getting just right. And then...*crickets*".  There will be one review spotlighted each week to be visited.  To participate, meaningful comments are encouraged to be left on the spotlighted review and two other reviews on the linky.  No following required on any of the blogs.  ~Now head on over HERE to participate and get all the details, including submitting a review to be spotlighted.

My cricket review this week is "For One More Day" by Mitch Albom.  He's one of my favorite authors because his stories always touch my heart.  This particular book moved me because it gave me an opportunity to reflect on my beautiful mother. ~I love you Mom!!

2 comments:

  1. Along with Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet In Heaven this is one of my favourite books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates