Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Know Me Better #7

"Know Me Better" is a meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. She will answer 5 questions off her author interview list each week and invited other bloggers to do the same in an effort to get to know a little bit more about each other. Go HERE to join the fun.

This week's questions were tough.  Here's what I finally came up with:

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
That I didn't know what missionary position meant.  I was 21-22yo when I heard the term used ... you can probably imagine the confusion/horror going through my mind considering "missionary(-ies)" to me back then meant those young Mormon men and women sharing the gospel.  It wasn't long after that that I took sexuality class in college. :D

Beach or Pool?
For swimming, neither because I can't swim well.  But for ambiance, definitely beach!  More filling to the senses ..sights, sounds, smell, etc.

If you had 24 hours alone how would you spend it?
I'd start with a shopping spree at a book store then pack my loot and fly to Hawaii.  There I'd read along the beach to my heart's content (on my side is an all I can eat/drink snacks/drinks).  After reading and snacking I'd go to a spa and have a total body treatment.  Then go back to my suite and lie down on a super soft luxurious bed and read until I fall asleep.

Coke or Pepsi?
This is a Coke home!  It's my husband's water ..I kid you not!  Of course it's often the coldest drink in the fridge so I can't help but sneak one here and there for myself. ;)

If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play the lead role and why?
I honestly can't think of anybody!  This is not a cop out.  I tried hard to think of someone but nada! :(

Not up for joining the meme yet?  Well, I would like to get to know you better so feel free to answer one or more on the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates