Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Know Me Better #6

"Know Me Better" is a meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. She will answer 5 questions off her author interview list each week and invited other bloggers to do the same. 

Let's get to know a little bit more about each other.  Go HERE to join the fun.

Here is this week's questions and my answers:

If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?
Dang, no people!!  Okay, things it is (assuming I can do a Robinson Crusoe on food, water, and shelter):  1. Scriptures 2. Soap 3. First Aid kit

What is one book everyone should read?
The Book of Mormon.  :)

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
A happy touch .. any person I touch becomes happy. :)  And if I can have more:  I'd like to be able to fly! ..or have the ability to instantly go anywhere.

Harry Potter or Twilight?
Ooh, two great series in its own right.  I haven't finished Harry Potter (only read the first four) but I already know I'd love the rest and the entire series as a whole.  The Twilight series I completed and the first series I ever read ..so it was special.  Hmm, I go with Harry Potter.

Gum or Breath Mints?
I don't do either but if I have to choose, I'd choose gum since breath mints often sting.

If you participate in the fun, don't forget to leave me a comment so that I can visit you and get to know you better as well. :)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome answers! check mine out at
    http://little-red-reads.blogspot.com/2011/11/know-me-better-1.html

    xo stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL soap! Yes that is a definite need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the happy touch one. I feel bad, you guys are all so good and answered The Book of Mormon. Some LDS person I turned out to be. I said Robin Hood. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A secondary power of teleportation would definitely save on gas cost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would easily say if I was stranded on a desert island I would want a solar powered Kindle :), and I would also have to have my diet dew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely--the Scriptures. I agree! And thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates