Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Know Me Better #1

"Know Me Better" is a new meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.  She will pose 5 questions off her author interview list each week to answer and invited other bloggers to do the same (link yourself or find participants HERE). 

I try to be cautious when it comes to personal details about me or my family but I want you to know that there is a real person behind the Wonder Woman so I will let my guard down a little bit. 

Here is this week's questions and my answers:

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
These days it's rocky road or moose tracks.

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Hmm, this is a hard one.  I don't really have a favorite.  I love food so I eat all the traditional breakfast foods, but usually I like rice with a Filipino- meat & vegetable- dish ..like pinakbet.

Night owl, or early bird?
Night owl, though I'd like to be an early bird.

One food you would never eat?
Off the top of my head, I'm thinking snails ...bugs in general!

Skittles or M&Ms?
Definitely M&Ms ... I'm a chocolate girl!!

~I know.  I'm quite an exciting person!!  :)  ..By the way, should you participate, be sure to leave me a comment and I'll be sure to head on over and visit you.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed getting to know you better. This is a great meme. I'm a chocolate girl, too.

    You can see my answers at http://bookladysbooknotes.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/know-me-better/

    Beverly aka Booklady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay, we're chocolate girls!! I love Reese's Pieces/Peanutbutter Cups too! ~I want to eat healthy but I'm having a hard time. How'd you do it and stick to it? --Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates