Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

"For flowers that bloom about our feet;
For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet;
For song of bird, and hum of bee;
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee!"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here's another one just for fun:

"May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump, may your potatoes and gravy have never a lump. May your yams be delicious and your pies take the prize... AND may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!" -Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I love those quotes! I hope your Thanksgiving was great, and to show you how thankful I am for your blog I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog!

    http://dog-earedandbookmarked.blogspot.com/2010/11/today-dog-eared-bookmarked-reached-two.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates