Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tag you're it!

Ariel did this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to take the challege.  Anyway, consider yourself tagged!!  --Okay, here's the challenge: 
Fill this in using ONLY the titles of books you have read so far this year. Or, if that's too tricky, pick from last year's reads.

Yeay, I was able to answer these using books I read this year! --Here we go!!

*Describe yourself: Standing for Something

*How do you feel: Mission Success

*Describe where you currently live: In the Hold

*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Quilter’s Kitchen

*Your favorite form of transportation: The Road

*Your best friend is: Precious

*You and your friends are: Short Girls

*What’s the weather like: Nights in Rodanthe

*You fear: Something maybe

*What is the best advice you have to give: Have a Little Faith

*Thought for the day: Hush

*How I would like to die: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

*My soul’s present condition: Forty: Age and the Symbol

This was fun! If you take the challenge leave me a comment below to let me know where I may read your response.  --Sure looking forward to what you end up with and perhaps some of your books will end up on my books to-be-read list. =] 

**Let's network, please give me a shout out (link me) on your post.  --Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates